The adventure where the wild things are...
Some say getting only an hour or two of sleep at a time is torture.
Others say that it is cruel and unusual.
We say it is well worth it.
Bring it on. Where the wild things are...
This pacifier is as big as my face!
Where the happy shining moments are.
Even Babies get bad hair days.
If you must know, I haven't made up my mind yet on whether to go to sleep, work on my diaper, eat, or cry so someone picks me up.
Yes those are full size wet wipes.
Meet the big sister.
Little sister is fine with me, but when can she start to throw my ball for me?
Who looks more tired?
The answer: I don't have any idea...
Daddy's girl.
You make a good bed grandpa.
So you are my cousin Lauren...
Looks like this friendship is off to a great start
Definitely a great start.
I don't know if we are too noisy or what but this makes for a good picture.
Nothing beats a nice soft bed after a hard day.
A Day in the Life of Xylasheeb


No comments:
Post a Comment