This was the weekend of Crystal's reception in Pine.
Me and cousin.
The first week of May, we went to Virginia to see Nanny and Pa. We stayed with Uncle Steve and Aunt Brenda. They have a boxer pup, and I got really excited when I saw her. I liked to *pat,pat,pat* her head. Mommy and Daddy say that I was probably missing my puppy. I love my great-grand parents and great aunt and uncle. We had a lot of fun together. Here are some of those pictures.
Nanny and me
Daddy and Me on Pa's tractor
wave at Mommy
wave at the cows: Hi cows!!
The three of us.
Here is Daddy, Mommy, Pa, Eila (me), and Nanny
Here I am talking to Barbra, our friend.
Roarrr! Attack Daddy's foot!
There is a neat trail near Nanny and Pa's house called the Creeper Trail. It used to be a rail road track and the trains would 'creep' along at 5 miles and hour because of all the hills. Now we can walk or crawl on the trail. It is a really pretty part of Virginia.
Taking a break, YAY Dirt!
We had a great time! We loved seeing Nanny and Pa and Uncle Steve and Aunt Brenda and Barbra and the cows, and the tractor...well we loved everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment