A place to share some little pieces of our lives with our friends and family.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blessing

This last weekend, the grandparents on both sides came to visit and we blessed little J.  Silly Mommy didn't get any pictures on Sunday, (so if family got any pictures I would be super happy to have some).  I love the feelings that come with baby blessings. There is a special feeling of love that I feel when a baby is blessed.  Even more when it is my baby being blessed.
I am amazed at how strong my children are.  I am so grateful for the lessons they have (already) taught me.  I hope to be the best mommy I can be for them and their siblings.  I hope I don't make too many mistakes with them.  I love my kids.  They can certainly drive me crazy some days, but that can never change the fact that I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment