A place to share some little pieces of our lives with our friends and family.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Little Girl

Mommy's little helper! She put her finger in the bink then stuck her finger in J's mouth.

Also take a look at her hair, this is before her hair cut.

This is after her hair cut.  It took so much courage to finally cut her hair.  I was so nervous that I was going to mess it all up, or she would look like a boy.  It came out pretty cute though.  
No more duck tail.
 Look at that!  You can see her eyes. 

I don't know why, but E thought it was so funny to put a granola bar on J's head.  
 Just recently E has started playing dress up.  We have a box of clothes sitting on the floor in her room that are too big still.  Every now and then she'll grab a dress and throw it on over her clothes and wear it around for a while.  Then when it starts getting in the way, off it comes.  I guess she was playing dress up with the horse. 
My silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment