Here we are! The Sprinklets, in our most amazing hats!
Mommy's helper! Yes that vacuum is on.
Oh come on, I know I just pulled you up, what are you doing on the floor?
There!
Daddy took this toy apart to see if he could fix it, turns out the motor is toast so we put it in the back hall to go out with the next garbage load. I was working on something in the other room when I heard some tinkering. E was trying to fix it too, our engineer at work!
I had E's hair all ready for church. Nicely combed with a bow in it. She went snooping in J's drawer and found his infant beanie. Out comes the bow, on goes that beanie. Instant hat hair with a princess dress. Okay mom, ready for church now.
I don't know when my baby got tall enough to reach the light switch. Even on a wipes box, I'm sure she must have grown a few inches in the last few weeks!
Look at that reach!!
YAY!!
One, two, three...
...Up.
That's right world! Look at those real man push ups!
That's enough of such stuff for one day. Whew!!
Now that is a perfect push up.
ReplyDelete