A friend of ours gave us some play dough that she made. Then for Christmas E got some puzzles that can double as cookie cutters. E has loved squishing the cutters onto the play dough. J was playing with the dough too for a while. Then he wanted to find some more active things to do.
Daddy brought this huge paper home from work and E couldn't wait to start coloring on it. She said she was drawing rainbow. (All purple, but I could see the waterfall type rainbows.) She was drawing hearts, that looked like overlapping circles, but I could tell they were hearts after she told me what they were. And she has been big into drawing spiders, which are little scribbly dots, on webs (crisscrossing lines). I'm not sure where she learned that last one, but she's had a ball.
This was a fun day of pushing and riding. After she pushed J, E got on and J tried to push her. He wasn't strong enough so Daddy got down and helped him for a little bit. They both thought it was great fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment