E has been showing off her personality in so many ways. Here are some of the things that she really enjoys doing:
*Playing under the cabinets. (including the ones I don't want her in...I am always taking her out of places I don't want her. Ie: under the sink ect.)
*Babble and babble.
*Dancing to music.
*Singing and Dancing. Sometimes I have watched her start to babble then dance to it.
*Helping with the dishes. Whether I'm loading or unloading, she is always unloading.
*Sliding down slides. Then she turns around and climbs back up. We have one small slide that she can get up all by her self. Any other slide and she needs help crawling back up. Even if she can't make it, she still tries.
*Pushing the kitchen chairs all over. She hasn't got the walking down quite yet, so she stands up next to a chair and uses that to walk around.
*Reading books.
*Pestering the dog.
*Bath time.
*Eating!
She continues to amaze me with new words she tries to say and new activities she tries. I heard something like cheerios when I was pouring a bowl for breakfast.
She even tried to say peek-a-boo a couple of days ago. She hid under a blanket and when she popped out she said "ee-ba-boo!" I haven't heard it since but it was so cute!
She continues to look more and more like a little kid instead of a baby, but she still feels like a baby to me... just a very interactive, expressive, playful baby.
She has a strange tendency to take things from the boys her age like binkies and food. I just hope that when her little brother gets here, she'll let him have his binky and let him eat his own food.
So is this your way of subtly saying you are having a boy? Because that would be great, we need some testosterone to break up this girl fest! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I was 1 I was good at climbing up slides too. Aunt Amy says, "You go E!"
Yay for a boy!!
ReplyDelete