A place to share some little pieces of our lives with our friends and family.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Officially a Toddler


A few weeks back, the county fair was going on and we decided to go to the Demolition derby.  It was fun to watch the cars, but it was so much better to play in the dirt!!!


There were a couple of times when E laid down in the dirt and started moving like she was swimming in it.  This is the end result:



Little E has been walking 3-4 feet between mom and dad for about a week.  Now she can walk all the way down the hall.  It seems like she has been trying to walk more through the day rather than crawl.  She still looses her balance, but she just gets right back up and starts to walk again.  I guess that means that baby E is now a Toddler.
 toddle,toddle...

After we walked and walked some more, E and Daddy sat down and flew the helicopter.  In the last couple of days E has started to help fly by moving it side to side and forward and back.  Daddy hasn't let her graduate to the up and down yet.

E has also started using a spoon.  She is getting pretty good at it too.  She can scoop up cheerios and potatoes.  However sometimes the spoon just takes to long.  Yay fingers! 


This is a random picture of me.  I am about 22 1/2 weeks along.  I decided it would be OK to take a picture this day because Janeer was moving, thus I felt more pregnant than just...fat.  I'm considering using my sister's idea for Halloween, I think I might be a fishbowl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment