To start off the random assortment of pictures that I have, this is the biggest carrot ever! Home grown, huge and Yummy. I had to cut each slice into quarters to make them a regular size for cooking. We had a great turnout from our garden this year and it was fun to work in too.
Our little E is getting big. Last week we had her 15 month well visit. The doctor was very surprised when we found out that E jumped from the 18% weight to 51%. Wow, what a leap! My guess is that she's going to grow a couple of inches soon.
She's trying out her slippers that mommy found in her closet. Her new favorite word: Shoes! She will bring me shoes, her's, mine or daddy's it doesn't matter, "shoes"!! I can ask her to go get her shoes and she will bring her shoes, sometimes mix match, but they are her shoes.
This is a fun game for her: mommy builds the track and E destroys the track, yay! Just last week she started driving the train on the track before destroying it. The following day she gave me the pieces to build the track then proceeded to take the track apart again. She keeps learning :)
It seems to be a regular occurrence that she removes the towels from the oven door. It is impossible to keep hand towels in the kitchen. After I run out of kitchen towels I move on to other things that will dry our hands, like this receiving blanket that she took from the kitchen.
There's our Halloween pumpkin. She was given a duck outfit, but she was to big for it by the time Halloween came around. She's a very cute pumpkin!
This girl loves the snow! The only problem is we can't find any winter gloves/mittens in her size. She wants to pick up the snow and play with it, but she has to keep her hands inside her coat to keep them warm. I'll just have to keep looking.
And the last random picture of the day is me. This was taken today and we are 30weeks and 1day. I feel like I'm running out of room. Especially when he's jabbing and stretching. There are times that he hangs out real low and it makes for some easy breathing. That is until he makes me lose my breath, it doesn't seem to take very much before I start breathing hard. At least we're healthy, and he's measuring normal. A little over two months left and we will have a new little one in our family. :D
Just as a side note. I don't have any pictures of our Rav4, but it was totaled. We got rear ended. Every one is just fine. After looking around for a couple of weeks, thinking and praying about what our family needed, we decided to get a vehicle with three rows of seats. That way we don't have to go through selling and buying another vehicle in about 3 years. We found a Toyota Sequoia. It's a great truck and we hope it'll last us for quite a long time. I keep thinking that the accident was a blessing in disguise. Every one is OK, and we were given opportunities that we couldn't have had otherwise. It sure would have been nice if this particular blessing could have come a few years down the road so we could save on gas, but we can't be to picky when we're being blessed. All in the Lord's time, even when the Lord's time is earlier then we had anticipated. :)
Well, I think E just caught up to S in the weight category. At her 2yr appointment S was 23.5lbs. We can't seem to keep towels where we want them either. Mischievous little girls. :)
ReplyDeleteLooking at your blog makes me want to eat carrots.
ReplyDelete