A place to share some little pieces of our lives with our friends and family.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Some Big Fun!

E has been finding all kinds of ways to play with J.  This was the most recent discovery,  I can brush J's hair too!! J says no you can't.  I will get as far from you as my 5 month old body will allow me.  
 Of course J has been trying real hard to catch up to his sister.  He's almost there.  Just a head more to go.
 Here's our watch dog.  "Watch me lick you when no one is watching."

Now a little comparison.  J is a few days over 5 months and E is a few days under 5 months.  Wow what a difference!  I think we are just bound to have a petite girl and a big boy.  


I love my silly kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment