A place to share some little pieces of our lives with our friends and family.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back in July

A month and a half ago we went to Pine to visit with the Sprinkles from Alabama.  We had all kinds of fun playing together and reading books with Papa. 

 J was very interested in what cousin A was doing.  He watched her crawl but decided that was a trick for another time.  
 This is our cousin love.  Awe tender. 
I loved watching the girls play together.  Of course there were squabbles, that is going to happen anytime kids are together.  But most of the time they were happy.  And now whenever E sees a picture of her cousins or aunt she says their name (I don't think she has seen any pictures of uncle, so she hasn't said his name).  She knows them very well now.  It took her a while to figure out how to pronounce cousin S's name and her  uncle's name.  She still has problems with S's name, but she always says the same jumble of letters when referring to her, so I know who she is talking about.  


1 comment:

  1. S has a hard time saying her name too. Those 3 syllables can be daunting. :) Most of her friends call her Fia because it's easier. S also enjoys naming her cousins in pictures. Hopefully when we have to move around January we'll end up closer to AZ. I think they wold enjoy being able to spend more time together.

    ReplyDelete