These are my children. They are hilarious, cute, happy, loving, playful, brilliant...and more and more and more.
I love that J thinks the world of E. All she has to do is walk into the room and he starts smiling. She does everyday things like putting an octopus on her head and he breaks out laughing. She puts a frog on his head and they have hat parties. He thinks E is the funniest person in the world. E does so well with sharing with him and playing with him. She will even give him hugs and kisses when he is crying. They are best buds.E has learned how to put the key in and out and she loves honking the horn and pushing all the buttons. Daddy just has to make sure eveything is turned off before he comes inside. J is content with the steering wheel.
When J is asleep, this is what e does. She plays with Niina (she calls her Nanii) E was sitting on her and bouncing and sitting some more. I was very surprised at how long Niina just laid.
This girl has the prettiest hair when it is actually done. I'm so glad at least one kid got those pretty curls. If we have any daughters with straight hair, I will have to learn what to do with it.
One day when I had my back turned climbed up here and was saying higher, higher. E is higher. Sure enough, E was higher.
I think that bike is a little big for you E. Maybe we should start with a smaller one. Better yet, let's try a tricycle. We will talk about a bike when you are older.
Love the hats.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that E. is already 2 years old. Time sure flies. It was nice that Grandma and Papa Sprinkle could come for her birthday. I bet she enjoyed having them there.
Looks like J is going to be the driver when they take the car out. E. will have to work the pedels for him. They will make a good team.