We are going a few months in the past, back to October. This is Bother and Sister Lindblom. I served with them on my mission in Pennsylvania. It was so good to see our friends.
A few days later we headed out to California to see Grandma and Grandpa Thompson. Or in E's language it was Baka and Papa Thompon. Pretty good for two I thought.
We had to go to the beach while we were there. J liked to watch the water.
He also liked the wet sand, but when that cold water came up to his feet, not so interested.
He played for quite some time in the sand.
E has no idea what is coming next. It's just her feet and it feels pretty good!
Oh my legs too. That's fun. Cousin O is making fun of J's pink hat.
What's going on here?
I'm not so sure about this.
And the eruption! Then she wanted to be buried again and come out and back in...she had fun!
Cousin C was much more into the water than the rest of us.
Even the puppy thought it was to cold!
This is cousin C the mermaid and Aunt D.
I'm sad I didn't get any pictures to prove it, but Uncle Steve was there and we got a visit from Aunt J while at the beach. What a fun day at the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment