To start this off I need to back up and tell you that we went to visit Grandma and Papa Sprinkle the first weekend in October for General Conference. While we were there, we went to the pumpkin patch. When Papa asked E "which pumpkin do you want?" She pointed to this pumpkin and said that one. She was quick at deciding and Papa wanted to encourage her in her great decision making. So that is the pumpkin she got. So here is her Beautiful pumpkin. I think this is the only picture I got of her smiling while cleaning out the pumpkin. Mostly she was making this face of "This is so GROSS!"
This is our finished product.
Then we got to dress up and hand out candy to the scary monsters that came to the door. Before the night was through, E had been a ladybug, Belle, and Cinderella! Oh and the pumpkin too.
The next day E roasted the pumpkin seeds, with mommy as her assistant.
Here they are all roasted. E ate at least half of them herself. They were yummy!
I had to save some for Daddy so he could try them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment