A place to share some little pieces of our lives with our friends and family.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Crazy Crawling!!

So just a couple hours after Mom posted last and told everyone that I've been crawling backwards, I decided to go forwards.  So now I've been doing some army crawling all day!  It's super fun to crawl towards something then see mom and dad's reaction when I get there.  It all started with a couple of plastic balls, then I moved on to dad's shoes and even the puppy's toys.  It's been a great day for exploring and adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Good job little niece! I remember how exciting it was when S first crawled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Mom and Dad have to be more careful because now you can follow them where ever they go. Fun times for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin! I didn't know you had a blog! FUN!!!! And how fun that she is crawling, I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete