So Mom has been working on this for like ten years or something and she finally finished it last night. Yeah Mom!!
Now the important part of the Blog...ME
HUM?
Hi! Look at me! I can sit and play!
Watch this, I crawl backwards!
But now I forgot to bring Chiming Charlie, my octopus, with me.
All I have to do is sit down and the next thing I know....
There's a puppy next to me trying to lick my hands and face...
She even gives me her toys! I think she wants me to throw them for her, but I would much rather play with them.
Talking about the Puppy,our neighbors got a new puppy too. He is about Niina's age and they look exactly the same except that he is yellow and she is black. They are a funny pair and they always try to dig under the fence so they can play together, but they haven't made it all the way under yet. Silly puppies!
This is the best toy in the world! Mom said it's called a box...
that's about it!hbbb
gbhy7 gj nbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviu98i09i9ou` LOVE XYLASHEEB
She makes the CUTEST expressions!! Too cute! ♥
ReplyDelete