This is what our living room looks like with out a Pack n' Play. There is so much room! Xylasheeb was spending more time on the floor then in the Pack n' Play, so I figured it was time to take it down and have a living room back. It only took a couple more days and the daddy moved the table over so there is now more carpet space for the little one to play.
Niina has been so good with the baby. She licks a little bit but for the most part she just tolerates what ever Xylasheeb dishes out. She also knows what belongs to the baby and what belongs to her. So moments like this just make us appreciate what a good puppy she is, and of course we all laugh...
Look there's my ball, but I want the puppies ball...
hey, I think that belongs to me...don't get your baby germs on it!!!
My mission: to have a puppy license...
Almost there...
Ninna: Is this for real?
HA!! mission accomplished!
Niina: What do you think you are doing?
Look mom I'm a toy baby...maybe I"m not that small.
I am so cute...
...can I have that?
You know baby that used to be mine...
What can I say Daddy, I like celery...
No comments:
Post a Comment